There's a bit of a sale at the shop!!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

How am I awake?

Its 8:30 on a Saturday morning and somehow I'm awake. I had awful dreams last night about all kinds of crazy things, if I was a writer I'd write a story about it but I'm not. I am however a dyer and Saturday is a dyeing day! I'm trying to get enough coffee in me before I catch my train out to my mom's. I really hope the weather clears up. Its looking a little dreary at the moment it would be nice to have some sun.

Anyway, I've been meaning to show you all the socks I've been working on for Carl. The socks themselves are not that impressive but I'm using the second skein of yarn I ever dyed. I'm really happy about the way its knitting up. Very little pooling around the heel and the colors are lining up beautifully. I hope all my skeins knit up like this!



I also got these awesome vampire stitch markers for my friend Jess. Its a crap pictures but you get the idea. She made them for me because of my obsession with The Twilight Saga.

OK I have to get my butt in gear and get out of the house so I can make my train. Have a great long weekend everyone!!

No comments: