There's a bit of a sale at the shop!!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Project Runway Rant...I know it has nothing to do with knitting but I just need to work through my thoughts




Which of Henry VIII's wives are you?

this quiz was made by lori/'>http://www.spookbot.com">Lori Fury


So anyway, I just want to rant a little about Project Runway. I'm a little annoyed with this season. For some reason this season isn't grabbing me like past seasons have. I don't know if its the contestants or the challenges but I'm not hooked yet. I'm giving it time but it is a little sad. I so want to be hooked. I want to be as excited and involved as I have been in the past. Maybe it will happen over time. Maybe I just need to get to know these people a little better. I do think though that the challenges are a little over the top this season. It almost like they are trying too hard to make them challenging and interesting. But I must stop myself. I love PR and I cannot bad mouth it anymore. In time I think I will learn to love (and hate) these contestants as much as I have those from past seasons. Next week there is crying so hopefully the fun will really start.

2 comments:

Knitting Up A Storm said...

It's probably that they are more mature...lol! They aren't as "dramatic" as the other seasons. They talk out their differences (like this last episode), instead of just screaming or whatever at eachother..

Alyssa said...

good point but as a viewer I want conflict! I want screamin!