There's a bit of a sale at the shop!!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Amazon and The Tales of Beedle the Bard

I don’t know how I feel about this. I would love to own a copy myself and it does seem a little odd that J.K Rowling would only market her book of Fairy Tales only to those who can afford to pay $1,000,000 for a copy (like amazon). I hope they publish copies of the stories soon, does anyone know if this is in the works or not? I have to say though the pictures of Amazon’s copy are amazing and the discussion boards are interesting.
a
I will try to post more knitting and vacation photos after knitting group tonight but BGF is coming over and Carl and I have to take down the Christmas decorations (saddest thing we have to do all year) so I don't know if I will have time.
a
I'm plugging along in Emma and having a wonderful time reading and knitting and discussing the book. I can't wait till the stockings are done. I will feel very regency-like when I can finally wear them. I promise I won't take my Jane Austen obsession too far. I promise I will not start dressing up like characters and going to fan conferences or anything...at least not till I'm a little older so people will think I'm eccentric and not just a kook!

No comments: