There's a bit of a sale at the shop!!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

2 Degrees of Separation

People who have been with me since the beginning know of my love of:
 
1) All things British
2) Men in knee britches
3) The Scarlet Pimpernel
4) And anything written about, in or during the 1700-early 1900's...in particular the Napoleonic Wars and Jane Austen.
 
So you wouldn't have been shocked that I created a colorway of lace weight inspired The Purple Gentian from Lauren Willig's book The Pink Carnation.
 
Background covered...now on to the good stuff. I logged into my Rav account last night like I always do (about 90x a day) and I had a message from a lovely lady telling me that she's very good friends with Lauren Willig and she saw my Purple Gentian colorway and just had to send it to Lauren because she would get a kick out of it. Apparently, Lauren loves it. YAY! Now how do I get to meet her????

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow! Thats so cool!