There's a bit of a sale at the shop!!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Enjoying the weather

Yesterday Carl and I went for a hike in Blue Mountain Resevation to advantage of the beautiful weather (and I work off some of our winter fat). We drove up in the morning to the park and set off on the trail. Unfortunately, we forgot to bring our hiking book and had no map. Ok I say we but I'm the one who left it in the car. Mapless, we wandered through the woods for a couple of hours and had a marvelous time. Oh and we brought the Doctor along as well...he was just itchin to get outside.



And this morning I made bread! Now if only I had a proper bread knife. I ordered a couple bread making books so hopefully there will be more bread baking in my future.



And this afternoon I'm heading to The Point to meet Ysolda


No comments: