After a very long weekend hanging out with an old friend and her new boyfriend (I miss you Maggie!) I had to get my butt in gear and start the work week again. I some how manage to be very productive today. I caught up on a lot of work I haven't been able to get to in months. I mailed out an order and when I got home today I whipped out my new swift/reskeiner and reskeined another order.
I found this one on ebay. It works well but I think it needs to be anchored to something for it to do what I really want it to do. But it works. The original skein came out all kinds of messed up when I tried to reskein it on somethings I had lying around the house. I couldn't sent it out looking the way it did.