There's a bit of a sale at the shop!!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Exploding Brain

Since class ended on Sunday my mind has been very busy coming up with designs. As I was walking to work this morning I passed a lady in lovely grey cardigan and thought...oo if I tweak this and add that...by the time I got to work I had an entire sweater outlined in my head. I'm guessing its time for me to grab a notebook so I can commit these ideas to paper. I'm excited about this new creative spark. However, I think knitting is starting to take over my life. I don't mind but I'm running out of room in my little brain for other non-knitter things. Oh well, I guess it could be worse!

1 comment:

choo choo knits said...

I've been doing the same exact thing!!! I find that I'm having a hard time focusing on my "already in progress" pieces...and last night I spent a few hours with a ball of yarn and a pair of US8s...just messing around with different designs! Really - how often do we just "mess around" with yarn without having a specific project...i'm going to blog about it all...right...now...