There's a bit of a sale at the shop!!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Whoa Hang Over

I went to see Twilight last night with some coworkers and friends. We got to the theatre at about 5:30 for the 7:00 show. We smuggled in some spiked hot chocolate and some wine for the show (hey it was a Friday night). We waited in line stuffing ourselves full for junkie movie theatre snacks and eventually they let us in the theatre. It was a freaking mad rush to get to seats like a Loehman's sale in there. I think I punched a lady when I tried to wave to my friends to get their attention about some seats. Once the mayhem was over we settled in with our drinks and waited for the movie to start. Personally, I enjoyed the whole experience of the movie. It was cheesy and parts of it were just SO wrong but I enjoyed it as a movie. Plus, we were basically a theatre full of adult women acting like 14 year old girls and I was in the drunk section (we made friends with the other alchies that were sitting behind us). I had a great time.

After the movie my friends and I said by to my coworkers and headed out to find a bar. Somehow my plan of just going to the movies on Friday turned into an all night Twilight Party. So now I'm sitting here, unable to sleep anymore, kind of hoarse and with a headache. Thankfully all I have to do today is see Carl's mother...sweet! Hopefully I can shake this off before we meet up with her. Oh I also have to go to the post office. I can't forget to do that.

I hope you all had a good Friday night! Let me know what you thought of Twilight if you saw it. We were a pretty divided front last night.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds like a fun night. I was in bed by 8:30 and slept for 12 hours. But thankfully feel a bit better today.

Good luck with the mom visit today. Hopefully your hangover lets up... oj and banana and then greasy food.