There's a bit of a sale at the shop!!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Leaf Green Handmade

I keep forgeting to post about this but my lovely blogging friend Lin (of Queen of the Froggers) has an etsy store with really lovely handknit items. I recently purchased this super cute pouch (I stole your photo Lin because I can't find my camera at the moment):

I use it for all sorts of things but the mostly it hold my ipod. It's perfect for when I'm at the gym. I can throw my ipod, lock key and any other little things I need in there and carry it around with me. 

She recently reviewed me and my shop as part of a little blogging experiment called "People Behind the Shop". You can read my interview here but you all know who I am. I really just want to spotlight Lin and her shop because frankly, she's awesome. And I like to support my fellow knitter, blogger and/or etsy sellers.

Now I'm off to find warm clothes and some dinner.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you! xxxx
I am just starting to make some more of these, they are great to make. Same fabric at the moment but my Mum is taking me to a fab fabric shop tommorow so there may be more!!!

a friend to knit with said...

that is SO cute!!!
i am off to check lins shop!

a friend to knit with said...

nope. you must have gotten the last one.

and have i told you how lovely your yarn is?
after i use some of my stash.............