There's a bit of a sale at the shop!!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Because Jovi is Awesome

I met Jovi through my shop and she was kind enough to pimp me over on ravelry. She's the sweetest thing ever and a totaly fiber nut (sorry hun but you are). I thought, what better way to pay her back then to pimp her here on the blog. She spun this beautiful yarn from one of my rovings:

And she has many more in her shop dye by other indie dyers. If you love handspun yarns (frankly, who doesn't) head over and check out it. I'm telling you, you'll love it!

3 comments:

Jo said...

This reminds me of a tequila sunrise.

... and I'm off to find some grenadine.

choo choo knits said...

Jovi is super awesome - if she spun the other one you showed me...her work is amazing! I think you are secretly taunting me to learn how to spin so I buy bundles of roving with you at Rhinebeck this year - you are shameless! :o)

Jovi said...

late to the party but you? are so awesome!! omg, i totally blushed :) thanks babe! it's your colors that bring it to life :)