There's a bit of a sale at the shop!!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

A good week

I had my 100th sale yesterday afternoon, I finished my first ever design on Sunday, I started designing my second sweater and I figured out how to purchase a spinning wheel on layaway (no one tell Carl PLEASE)...its been a good week and its only Thursday!

I have to run out to dinner soon but I want to share my good week with you all and let you know that there are spots open in the Elements Fiber Club for the June, September and December mailings so if you missed the February 15th sign-up for the full club you can still get in on the action. Oh and I also setup a Ravelry group for the club. If you're not a part of the club, no worries you can still join and show your support for the shop and share pictures of your FOs and things like that!

I'm going to dye up a few things this weekend for the club, shop and the Phat Fiber Box in March. And I'm going to finally give Dad his sweater!! I can't wait to post the pictures of him wearing it. Its on a hanger right now in my closet and let me say my daddy is a BIG man. Next to Carl's clothes it look like a giant's sweater but Dad did try it on before I finished the collar and it fit him so I'm not worried. I hope Dad likes it!

I hope you're all having a great week too!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay for good weeks!!!

Code Purl said...

Congrats on your sale/design/FO!