There's a bit of a sale at the shop!!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Neeeeeeed Sleeeeeeeep

So last night I could have gone to jail...if I had done all the things I wanted to do to Carl last night. Carl had to work late and BGF came over, we cooked dinner (I cooked he opened the wine) we had some ice cream, some wine, watched a little Family Guy. BGF left, Carl finally came home around 11. He was wired I was tired and a little drunk (1.5 bottles two people...you do the math). I managed to stay up with him for a little bit but then I was exhausted. I went to bed and was almost asleep when Carl came to bed. I think he was a little tipsy because he was in a really silly mood. I was no longer asleep. He was then passed out and snoring....loudly. I actually spent 30 minutes just hitting him and yelling at him to roll on to his side. He didn't move. I tried to sleep on the couch, I tried reading, I tried everything. By 2:30 am I just wanted to smother him...I've never felt such a strong urge to smother anyone in my life. If I had succumbed I would be in jail right now. Somehow I managed to get him to wake up and go on the damn couch himself. I managed to squeeze out a couple hours sleep.

Now I am exhausted. I knit about an inch of the stockings and now I'm so tired I can't see straight. It is time to sleep.

Oh to top off my night/day, Carl called me today at work to whine about how tired he was...HE'S TIRED!!! Psssssssssshaw!! Heck no, tonight I'm the only one in this house who can complain about being tired.

Night everyone! And excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I will fix in the morning.

4 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

My husband does the same thing! Not the drunk part, but the part with the snoring and I can't move him. DRIVES - ME - NUTS!

soknitpicky said...

Ouch! Sounds like a rough night. Truth be told, when I read that first line, I thought it was gonna be ribald. Ha, ha! Hope tomorrow is better. Maybe this will help a little...I gave you a You Make My Day award :-)

Natalie Rush said...

Sounds like a long night. Hope you get some sleep soon.

Knitting Up A Storm said...

A little tapper on the nutties might have done the trick too... lol.