There's a bit of a sale at the shop!!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

WOOO!!

GO GIANTS!!

As much as I don't understand football I definitely found that to be an amazing game! AND I found a solution to my earlier freak out, I needed to knit something quick so I could feel the satisfaction of a FO. So I made a hat today!


I based it off of Le Slouch but I made some modifications so that I could use the butterfly stitch and have it be a little bigger around since I had heard Le Slouch ran a little small. I really love it. And the boys were mighty impressed when at the end of the game I had completed a hat! I'm apparently productive!


I feel much better now and can get back to my stockings....Sigh

5 comments:

soknitpicky said...

Cute hat! (Bet the boys woulda been even more impressed if it had been in the Giants colors! BTW, I gave you a "You Make My Day" award :-)

ekgheiy said...

Nice work!! :) I like that color too. I hear the commercials were good for last nights game....

Knitting Up A Storm said...

So the bears didn't go to the superbowl this year, nor am I a fan...but I was told by my friends to root for the Giants, and I did in my heart (although I didn't watch the game), but they won! Congrats! I hope you had a victory meals & party!

Code Purl said...

I'm not a big football person either but watched the last 2 games and got really into it. I love your hat. I'm doing that same butterfly stitch on my purses.

choo choo knits said...

still love the stitching - I would love to make a sweater for casey (or myself) using the basics. great hat!!!