There's a bit of a sale at the shop!!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Handspun!!

I had my spindle spinning class today at The Point and it was AWESOME. We had a really good group and we just laughed and had a great time while we fumbled with the spindles and roving. At the end of three hours of learning and trying I made a tiny ball of yarn. When I got home I started to play with my spindle and its much easier. I LOVE spinning! This is going to be such fun!



Isn’t it cute! I wouldn’t buy it but it’s a pretty good start I think!



The one on the right was the thing I learned on. Ir was really hard to use in comparison. I like my spindle.


Oh the body of the fair jacket is done and off the needles (whee!). Tomorrow I start the sleeves. Oh and I kind of bought more sock yarn…it was pretty!

1 comment:

Linda said...

That sounds like a great day! The yarn looks good.