There's a bit of a sale at the shop!!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Loopy Ewe Newbie

So LimenViolet are starting to hurt my wallet. I'm playing catch up with their blog and I think I have been listening to them a little too much. They're always talking about socks and sock yarn, especially yarn from The Loopy Ewe. I'm just starting to get the urge to knit socks again so when I listen to people talking about sock yarn nearly everyday for a few a weeks I find that I can't help but buy more sock yarn. Today I hopped over to The Loopy Ewe for the very first time and bought another skein. I don't need any more sock yarn but I just can't help myself. Do you think that show Intervention would be interested in helping me with my yarn habit? It's starting to get out of control...help me!

1 comment:

Brena said...

I'm lucky to have a little ADD. :) When I listen to Lime and Violet I always think "Oh, I should go buy that yarn!" but forget by the time the show is over!