There's a bit of a sale at the shop!!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas is Coming!

Ysolda had this great idea on her blog about sending Christmas cards to her readers and I thought “Hey, I can do that too!” so if you’d like to participate please send your address to kitti2323@gmail.com. I will 1) send you a wonderful, non religious Christmas card (unless you want a more traditional religious card because I’m down with that too) and 2) NEVER EVER EVER let anyone else see your address because well that’s just not safe or nice (got to keep the good Karma flowing). I hope you all have fun with this. I’m starting to get very excited about the whole holiday season!

1 comment:

Knitting Up A Storm said...

I read that too on her blog and thought the same thing!

I can send you a card! I just have to find a store.