There's a bit of a sale at the shop!!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Lesson Learned...

I tried to cast on and start a pair of fingerless gloves because apparently winter is here. I don't know where fall went but winter has come. I was fine through the ribbing then I tried to start the cabling pattern and well it didn't work out. I dropped stitches, messed up the pattern...basically I just had to frog it.


I learned my lesson. I need to stop being so ADD and just finish what I started. I guess its back to socks. I'll try these gloves when I'm done.

2 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

I have projects like this all over my house. I finally just put all of my un-started projects into my plastic organizer bin so I could stop taunting myself! ha ha...

ekgheiy said...

You know, it's funny you should mention that. I had the same trouble with Knitty's Fetching Fingerless Mitts about a month ago or so. To this day, I didn't try them again. In due time, I'm sure I'll try them again...