There's a bit of a sale at the shop!!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

I love Saturdays

So today I'm having a nice lazy Saturday. I've been working on my second sock and its getting there. I should have a pair before the end of the week if all goes well. I switched over to the magic loop method and it seems to be going a lot faster than the dpns and to make it even better the ladders are going away! I'm not good at preventing ladders with dpns yet and this makes it so much easier.
a
a
I've also been pulling together my knitting books so we can put them up on these neat hidden bookshelves we have. I still think there are more somewhere in this apartment. Its not a big place how to do I always lose stuff...maybe I should stick to knitting.
a

3 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

I like the sock yarn you're using!

Alyssa said...

It's green mountain spinnery sock yarn and I too love it. However, I went on their website the other night to find more and they didn't have any sock yarn as far as I could tell. I bought the two hanks I have at Rhinebeck. Maybe I should just call them (Green Mountain not Rhinebeck because that would be silly) and ask. But it's great to work with.

Alyssa said...

i take that back I just found some:

http://www.spinnery.com/search.php