There's a bit of a sale at the shop!!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Progress and a Sad Note

I'm about 20 rows away from finishing the clutch and I can't wait to see how it turns out. I think it's going to be pretty freakin hot. I hope to finish it on my day off. The only thing I need to do is find somewhere in the city to buy thread that maybe is on the UES? I really don't want to go all the way to the garment distract for just a spool of thread. I'll figure it out. I can't wait to show you all the finished clutch.
a
I wanted to rave about these knit card things I bought from Knit Picks a while back. I L-O-V-E them. They are so freakin helpful especially when you're always forgetting things like what decrease slants right or left like I always do. They're super handy!
a
I'm watching America's Next Top Model right now because Carl's out in Long Island visiting a family friend who's being taken off dialysis tonight which basically means he's being taken off his life support. Its a little sad around here right now. But to lighten the mood I decided that AMTM (sorry too lazy to write it out) should put really good drag queen on as a contestant and see what happens. I think that would make for great TV especially if they don't tell people there's a drag queen in the mix.
a
Ok back to knitting and waiting for Carl to get home and tell me what happened. My heart goes out to Bryce and his dad. Hopefully his dad will find peace when he's reunited with his late wife.

No comments: